Monday, April 29, 2013

April Favorites

Since today is the last day of April, I decided to do April Favorites!

OPI- Not like the Movies
I LOVE this nail over a black base color to give my nails a more "outer-spacy" vibe. 

Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
I usually wear my hair naturally but if it does not curl all the way, I use this to add texture to my hair.

Essie-Tart Deco
This is my favorite spring nail polish.  It is a perfect combo between coral, peach, and salmon.

Orbit-Sweet Mint
I love to chew gum and this flavor is not too minty and just sweet enough.

Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets
I have used these since last year because my bestfriend, Dargan, recommended them.  Best thing is. . . they do not smudge your makeup!

Napoleon Ferdis-Eye Shadow Quad-Sand
This is perfect for me when I want to use eye shadow; this is perfect "no makeup" look.

Maybelline-Great Lash- Lots of Lashes
I like this mascara because it gives natural lashes a little oomph. 



xoxo
Little Miss Southern Prep
Miller Ayn

No comments:

Post a Comment